Last Revised: March 20, 2021.
Collection of your Personal Data
I collect the following categories of Personal Data about you when you interact with my website, purchase any of my services or sign up to get my newsletter:
- Email address
- Billing information
- IP addresses and other information collected passively, as further detailed in the “Cookies” section below
- Device identifiers (mobile, desktop etc.)
I collect and/or process your Personal Data in connection with the below activities related to my website and services:
- Registering or applying for an event
- Booking a session with me
- Billing and collecting payments for my services or products
- Registering you for my newsletter subscription
Processing of your Personal Data
I will only process your Personal Data if I have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity (i.e. processing that is necessary for working or interacting with you.
I process Personal Data for purposes such as:
- To deliver the services that you have purchased
- To keep you up to date through my newsletter
- To provide support and assistance for my services
- To provide customer feedback and support
- To meet contract or legal obligations
What do I do with your Personal Data?
When you request any of my services from this website, or apply for an in-person event as part of the buying and selling process, I collect the Personal Data you give me such as your name, email address and billing information.
When you browse my site, I also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide me with information that helps me learn about your browser and operating system so I can improve the experience for all my users.
Email marketing: With your permission, I may send you emails about new services, events and premium content (i.e. blog posts, YouTube videos etc.)
When you provide me with Personal Data to complete a transaction, you automatically consent to me collecting it and using it for that specific purpose only.
If I ask for your Personal Data for a secondary reason (i.e. newsletter subscription and marketing messages), I will ask you directly for your expressed consent and provide you with an opportunity to withdraw your consent.
You may withdraw your consent at any time to email marketing that you have previously asked for by clicking on an “unsubscribe” link, which is offered at the bottom of every email we send.
You may also withdraw your consent anytime, by contacting me.
Data Subject Rights
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data as set forth below. Please note that in some circumstances, I may not be able to fully comply with your requests, or I may ask you to provide me with additional information in connection with your request, which may be Personal Data, for example, if I need to verify your identity or the nature of your request. In such situations, however, I will still respond to let you know of my decision.
To make any of the following requests, contact me.
- Access:You can request more information about the Personal Data I hold about you. You can also request a copy of the Personal Data.
- Rectification:If you believe that any Personal Data I am holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that I correct or supplement such data.
- Objection:You can contact me to let me know that you object to the collection or use of your Personal Data for certain purposes.
- Erasure:You can request that I erase some or all of your Personal Data from my systems.
- Restriction of Processing:You can ask me to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
- Withdrawal of Consent:If I am processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
How long I retain your Personal Data depends on the type of data and the purpose for which I process the data.
I may disclose your Personal Data if I am required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
IMPORTANT: I do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your Personal Data to any third parties, including but not limited to advertisers, strategic partners or vendors. Again, I take your privacy very seriously.
In general, the third-party providers used by me will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide me with.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information I am required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, I recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or I. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
To protect your personal information, I take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
I utilize cookies to create a more customized experience for my users and customers. I also use tracking pixels (i.e. Google Analytics) to aid in measuring and tracking where my website traffic is coming from and to track the performance of the website.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence.
Inspiration and Support
Are you walking the Rose Path? My Healing Tools are created to inspire and support you on your path.